Topics

We Couldn’t Complete the Updates/Undoing Changes

Kevin Chao

I installed Windows Updates, but since last night - NVDA only reads text in subject.
It seems this is a common issue for Win10 and Win8.1: http://windowsreport.com/we-couldnt-complete-the-updatesundoing-changes/

I tried what similar article suggested, but they require going into boot options and startup in safe mode, which don't work with screen readers.
I have tried Microsoft disability Help Desk, but they couldn't remote in, and told me to get sighted help.

Any help from list, please? Thanks!

ליאל בן סימון <liel580@...>

hi! you can use Window-eyes that allows to you to use in safe mode.
NVDA dose,t allows to use in the safe mode.

--
ליאל