Weather Add-On

Glenn / Lenny

Hi All,
Has anyone noticed that when you get the three-day weather, it gets the days wrong?
Like today is Friday night, and it mentioned today's weather, which was correct, but the next day it says Friday, and the next day it says Saturday.
This has happened every time I've used it, this is just the first time I decided to ask about it.
Thanks.

Glenn

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

the same is happening to me, stay calm, try removing the addon, if that doesn't work, wait, the addon's loudspeaker will fix this in version 8.8 Note: you and I are not the only ones experiencing this issue