From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 8:24 AM
Subject: [nvda] Weather Add On Still Not Working

Hi Group,

The new and exciting Weather Add On is still not working--now for about
48 hours. Does anyone have any further information about this? Who can
I contact to advise. Yahoo must have changed something.

--

Signature:
They ask me if I'm Happy, I say "yes."

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Travis,

I just tried the mobile site and couldn't get it to work. I tried typing my zip code in the edit field like you normally do but it doesn't work. Either it's not accessible or maybe I'm missing something here.

Rosemarie

On 3/27/2016 10:19 AM, Kwork wrote:
I uninstalled it this morning. With the silence on inquiries into this being
so loud, I kind of figured it might be a lost cause at this point.
The site I use for my forecast now is Weather Underground Mobile:
http://m.wund.com/
Very accessible, and it's the same one, last I knew, that Jaws uses for its
research it for their weather.
Travis
The new and exciting Weather Add On is still not working--now for about
48 hours. Does anyone have any further information about this? Who can
I contact to advise. Yahoo must have changed something.

Mallard

Hello,

The Author-maintainer of the add-on, who's a friend of mine, told me the problem is Yahoo, that removed the apis necessary to make it work.

He's working on a different server,and should come up witha new add-on as soon as possible.
hth,
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 27/03/2016 19:19, Kwork ha scritto:
I uninstalled it this morning. With the silence on inquiries into this being
so loud, I kind of figured it might be a lost cause at this point.
The site I use for my forecast now is Weather Underground Mobile:
http://m.wund.com/
Very accessible, and it's the same one, last I knew, that Jaws uses for its
research it for their weather.
Travis
The new and exciting Weather Add On is still not working--now for about
48 hours. Does anyone have any further information about this? Who can
I contact to advise. Yahoo must have changed something.

Kwork

Hmm, very strange. Once you type the zip and press enter, the next page
loads immediately. I press h to go to the heading, then either down arrow to
find the forecast or up arrow to read the current weather conditions.