Topics

Weather_Plus7.0 correct link

Adriano Barbieri

In the previous message Tb has not updated the link correctly, I'm sorry, this is the correct link:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.0.nvda-addon
I hope it works now.

Adriano

DJ

How does one install the plug-ins that are packaged in zip files? Most are packaged as installers but there are a few that are zipped. Thanks.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 1:35 AM Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io <adrianobarb=yahoo.it@groups.io> wrote:
In the previous message Tb has not updated the link correctly, I'm sorry, this is the correct link:

http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus7.0.nvda-addon
I hope it works now.

Adriano

Gene

They are actually using the same extension but for some reason, when downloaded, they arrive with a zip extension.  Change the extension to the usual one and install them in the usual way.