weather plus addon

Don H

Running latest released versions of Windows 10 and NVDA. Received notice of a update to weather plus a few days back and chose to install it. Now weather plus does not work. I uninstalled it then went to the NVDA addon site and tried to download weather plus. When I try to download the stable version nothing is downloaded and a page is loaded which seems to be in some other language than english. So is this a known issue or is there a way to get the weather plus addon downloaded?
Thanks

Rui Fontes

Hello!

The correct link should be:

https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus8.1.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 00:57 de 29/07/2021, Don H escreveu:

Running latest released versions of Windows 10 and NVDA.  Received notice of a update to weather plus a few days back and chose to install it.  Now weather plus does not work.  I uninstalled it then went to the NVDA addon site and tried to download weather plus.  When I try to download the stable version nothing is downloaded and a page is loaded which seems to be in some other language than english.  So is this a known issue or is there a way to get the weather plus addon downloaded?
Thanks

Don H

When I use the link you provided I get to a non english web page that I can not understand.

On 7/28/2021 7:03 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Hello!
The correct link should be:
https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus8.1.nvda-addon
Best regards,
Rui Fontes
Às 00:57 de 29/07/2021, Don H escreveu:
Running latest released versions of Windows 10 and NVDA.  Received notice of a update to weather plus a few days back and chose to install it.  Now weather plus does not work.  I uninstalled it then went to the NVDA addon site and tried to download weather plus.  When I try to download the stable version nothing is downloaded and a page is loaded which seems to be in some other language than english.  So is this a known issue or is there a way to get the weather plus addon downloaded?
Thanks

Rui Fontes

Sorry!

My mistake...

https://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus8.3.nvda-addon

Rui Fontes

Às 02:21 de 29/07/2021, Don H escreveu:

[...]

Running latest released versions of Win 10 and NVDA. I downloaded and installed version 8.3 of weather plus addon and installed it. As part of the addon install I restarted nvda. Now I go into the NVDA settings weatherplus and try to set or manage cities. If i hit the space bar on this option nothing happens, if I hit enter on the option the menue closes. So how do you set your cities when you can't open the settings to do so. I also tried to reboot my computer after installing the addon and I still can't set the cities.

Adriano Barbieri

Hi Don ,

Oddly, the package lacks the English documentation and generates an error.
I only realized it now, as soon as I set the nvda language to English.
I'll be doing an emergency update to 8.4 shortly.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Adriano

Il 29/07/2021 14:45, Don H ha scritto:
Running latest released versions of Win 10 and NVDA.  I downloaded and installed version 8.3 of weather plus addon and installed it.  As part of the addon install I restarted nvda.  Now I go into the NVDA settings weatherplus and try to set or manage cities.  If i hit the space bar on this option nothing happens, if I hit enter on the option the menue closes.  So how do you set your cities when you can't open the settings to do so.  I also tried to reboot my computer after installing the addon and I still can't set the cities.

Don H

So when you are in the settings for weather plus and set cities is highlighted do you hit the space bar or the enter key to open the setting?

On 7/29/2021 10:53 AM, Adriano Barbieri via groups.io wrote:
[...]

The Enter key.

Rui Fontes