Topics

Weather Plus can't find a city?

Gerardo Corripio

I’m trying to add the city of Monterrey, Mexico (about six and a half hours northwestfrom Tampico where I am), but it doesn’t seem to find it! Where could I go, to locate the code or key, that’ll takkeWeather Gods the city I’mlooking for then? Thanks for any info.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Adriano Barbieri

Hi,

There are some options that help in finding a city, ...
Enter:

g:monterrey, mexico
or:
p:monterrey, mexico

or:

t:monterrey, mexico

The search options are explained in the help window, press F1 to show it.

Regarsds
adriano

Il 30/11/2019 13:28, Gerardo Corripio ha scritto:

I’m trying to add the city of Monterrey, Mexico (about six and a half hours northwestfrom Tampico where I am), but it doesn’t seem to find it! Where could I go, to locate the code or key, that’ll takkeWeather Gods the city I’mlooking for then? Thanks for any info.

Gerardo Corripio

Thanks a lot! I got it! I was going about it the wrong way; instead of through as if you were to add another city completely, but thanks to the Help file you reminded me of, it’s all set up. thanks again! And I turned on the sound effects! Awesome! Keep up the great work on such a great AddOn!

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 30 nov 2019, a la(s) 9:40 a. m., Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io <adrianobarb@...> escribió:

Hi,

Enter:

or:

or:

Regarsds
adriano

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

I really like this add-on ☺ I love the sound effects it makes for different weather conditions, like rain or snow. It’s really cool ☺

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 10:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Weather Plus can't find a city?

Hi,

Enter:

or:

or:

Regarsds
adriano