Topics

Weather Plus not available?

Gerardo Corripio

HI guys
Any ideas or if you guys have the problem of either with NVDAShift+w or NVDA+w, Weather Plus keeps on saying this function is not available? I'm using Weather Plus version Weather Plus; 3.4 18.01.2016; Autor: Storm Dragon - Patrik ZAJDA and Adriano Barbieri <adrianobarb@...>. 23 de 23

--
Enviado desde mi lap

Ron Canazzi

According to an earlier post on the issue; it's broke and needs to be reconfigured. Yahoo changed something and that is the cause.

On 3/28/2016 12:24 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
HI guys
Any ideas or if you guys have the problem of either with NVDAShift+w or NVDA+w, Weather Plus keeps on saying this function is not available? I'm using Weather Plus version Weather Plus; 3.4 18.01.2016; Autor: Storm Dragon - Patrik ZAJDA and Adriano Barbieri <adrianobarb@...>. 23 de 23

Andrea Sherry

That's a real pity.
It seemed to have a great deal of potential.
Far better than the original weather addon.
Andrea

On 28/03/2016 8:24 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
According to an earlier post on the issue; it's broke and needs to be reconfigured. Yahoo changed something and that is the cause.

On 3/28/2016 12:24 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
HI guys
Any ideas or if you guys have the problem of either with NVDAShift+w or NVDA+w, Weather Plus keeps on saying this function is not available? I'm using Weather Plus version Weather Plus; 3.4 18.01.2016; Autor: Storm Dragon - Patrik ZAJDA and Adriano Barbieri <adrianobarb@...>. 23 de 23

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Mallard

No worries, it'll come again!
Possibly better and more reliable...
Adriano is working at it.