Topics

WeatherPlus: NVDA+W Still not working

Rob Hudson

Current version NVDA and WP, on windows 10.
I purged every file of previous weather plus installations. Installed 6.5 just now.
For curiosity, I pressed NVDA+w. I got a message that the ID was not set.
I went and loaded a city:
usmn 12782415
I could go through all the checkboxes I ticked, if that would help narrow the error down.
In any case the hotkey NVDA+W now doesn't work, but forecast, NVDA+Shift+W, does.
ERROR - scriptHandler.executeScript (05:00:52.690):
error executing script: <bound method GlobalPlugin.script_announceWeather of <globalPlugins.Weather_Plus.GlobalPlugin object at 0x060420F0>> with gesture u'NVDA+w'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "scriptHandler.pyo", line 187, in executeScript
File "C:\Users\Rob\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\Weather_Plus\globalPlugins\Weather_Plus\__init__.py", line 1876, in script_announceWeather
File "C:\Users\Rob\AppData\Roaming\nvda\addons\Weather_Plus\globalPlugins\Weather_Plus\__init__.py", line 1445, in getWeather
KeyError: 0

Marco Oros

Try to restart computer.

I have same experience, but restarting of My computer really helped me.