locked well, I guess I shouldn't have expected much

David Moore

The mail app for Windows 10 works beautifully! I work with a thousand emails per day between three accounts! I wrote a tutorial for the mail app that I can send you! David Moore

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 9:06 AM John Sanfilippo <johnsanfilippo@...> wrote:
Hi, which PC app do you like for mail. I'm watching out for something to replace Thunderbird. Thanks.

John Sanfilippo

Mary Otten

Wow. I can’t stand the Windows 10 email app. I find it inefficient at Cetera. Thunderbird all the way for me. Different strokes. I’m really not having any problem with Thunderbird and NVDA. No sluggishness etc. It works great here.

On Oct 22, 2020, at 3:21 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

The mail app for Windows 10 works beautifully! I work with a thousand emails per day between three accounts! I wrote a tutorial for the mail app that I can send you! David Moore

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 9:06 AM John Sanfilippo <johnsanfilippo@...> wrote:
Hi, which PC app do you like for mail. I'm watching out for something to replace Thunderbird. Thanks.

John Sanfilippo

All,

          I think it's clear that this topic has run its course (and I've been as guilty as anyone as far as topic drift goes).  It no longer really has any connection at all to the stated purpose of this group:  The central purpose of this group is discussing how to use NVDA.  This includes configuring NVDA's settings or familiarizing oneself with its modes and commands.  Discussions about which programs are accessible using NVDA, NVDA add-ons, NVDA tutorials and documentation, and configuring synthesizers or Braille displays for use with NVDA are also permitted.

           I am asking everyone to take any ongoing discussion of email client choices, etc., to the Chat Subgroup or elsewhere.  Here, again, are the pertinent addresses for the Chat Subgroup:

To receive a message containing the group description, and a list of these commands:  chat+help@nvda.groups.io

To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the Web):  chat+nomail@nvda.groups.io
This can also be used to put a vacation stop on group messages, then use one of the addresses below to resume delivery in the format of your choice.

To receive each group messages individually:  chat+single@nvda.groups.io
This is the default delivery format when you initially subscribe unless you send a message to one of the addresses that follows to change it.  You can change delivery format at will by sending a message to any one of the delivery format addresses.

To receive group messages in an HTML formatted digest:  chat+fulldigest@nvda.groups.io

To receive group messages in a plain text digest:  chat+digest@nvda.groups.io

To receive a daily summary instead of individual messages:  chat+summary@nvda.groups.io

To receive only special messages:  chat+special@nvda.groups.io