Von: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>
Im Auftrag von Alberto Buffolino
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019 09:50
An: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io
Betreff: [nvda-addons] [Nvda-devel] Help NV Access prioritize future work on
NVDA

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: [Nvda-devel] Help NV Access prioritize future work on NVDA
Data: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 15:45:39 +1000
Mittente: Michael Curran <mick@...>
Rispondi-a: NVDA screen reader development
<nvda-devel@...>
A: NVDA screen reader development <nvda-devel@...>

Hi all,

NV Access would like to work with the community to identify the most
important bugs and feature requests for NVDA. With over 2000 open issues on
Github, it can be difficult for us to understand which issues are the most
hard hitting for the greatest amount of people.

By filling in this short survey, you can help us better prioritize our
future work.

Survey link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXTe1_l52wVsDdvJNpAQ7qiU7A141BaugI
8XuVxKz0A1TFNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

As always, we make no promise that creating an issue or filling in this
survey will mean that your particular issues are addressed in a timely
manner, however we will look very carefully at this data, and prioritize our
work to ensure we provide positive impact to the greatest number of users.

Your answers will be annonymous. No identifying information will be asked
for in this survey.  However, by filling in this survey you are agreeing
that NV Access may make this data public for all to see.

Thank you for your help in improving NVDA.

Mick

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Yes I posted it here the other day. I was surprised it did not generate more chat.
brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

please forward this to your communities. It is of high importance.

Thanks and best regards
Adriani

A: NVDA screen reader development <nvda-devel@...>

[...]

I've searched the archive and this was posted here.  I had not paid attention to the content itself as I am not a real user of NVDA.

But, the link to the survey is broken in all of the messages posted, which will be a big deal.  Here it is in click-through format, and naked:

NVDA Future Improvements Survey

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXTe1_l52wVsDdvJNpAQ7qiU7A141BaugI8XuVxKz0A1TFNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back