Topics

which windows launcher like program is accessible with NVDA?

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

Hi,
I know some little program like launhchy can search for the entire computer and also can act as a quick launcher for software.
Do anyone know any of these are accessible?
Thank

nasrin khaksar 於 15/3/2016 21:37 寫道:

hi joseph.
thanks so much for your nvda con.
i realy appreciate your efferts and islam advices us to be grateful to
people do sincere efferts and help others.
i wish successful, devine mercys and blessings for you and your corporate team.
if someone educate me using teamtalk, i am very happy to participate
in your international con.
nvda is the best screen readers now and forever.

On 3/15/16, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Hi Scott,
Well, do let us know in case you have some specific Teamtalk problems
or troubleshooting requirements, and the TT experts here may be able
to help you.
Just to note, you can communicate in the conference via text messages
as well as audio conversation. Text chats are always recognized and
read out by others. If microphone configuration with TT is an issue
for you, hope that may no longer need to be an impediment for
participation in NVDACon. :) smiles
Thanks.

On 3/15/16, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...> wrote:
Hello, i plan to be there, if i can get team talk working on my system.
I tried before and it didn't work, so we'll see i guess.smile.

Scott

On 3/14/2016 9:56 PM, Bhavya shah wrote:
Hi Scott, Joseph and others,
It was great fun for me too to be a part of the recent Accessible
World Techtalk presentation, and am thankful to Joseph for the same.
Just like this recent Techtalk event related to NVDA, I would
encourage everyone to participate in this, and future events,
including the NVDACon International 2016, of course. Looking forward
to seeing you out there, Scott, and many others.
Thanks.

On 3/15/16, Scott VanDeWalle <scottvandewalle2@...> wrote:
Hello Joseph and all.
First of all I wanted to say thanks Joseph, that was fun to listen to.
I will have to reinstall the plugin though because I tried to talk and
it didn't work i think.
But, thanks again.
Maybe some day I'll actually get to talk to you all in voice during one
of these things.

I'm planning to be there during at least some of the nvda con sessions.
Sounds like it'll be fun.

Well, that is all for now.

Talk to you all later.

Scott V