From: nvda-bounce@... [mailto:nvda-bounce@...] On Behalf Of Vivien Palcic
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 12:17 AM
To: nvda@...
Subject: [NVDA] Re: Why is this so?

Hi Joseph,

I have Windows 7. In both cases - ie after Windowskey+m andWindows key+d, followed by subsequently pressing Windowskey+t, NVDA said "explorer".

Cheers
Vivien

On 29/02/2016 2:27 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,
For those who have Windows 7 or 8.1, could you try pressing NVDA+T and report what it says after pressing the follow commands: Windows+D, Windows+M, Alt+TAB (Windows 8.x only)?
Cheers,
Joseph

Message-----
> From: nvda-bounce@...
desktop (Windows 10 64 bit) when I press NVDA and t NVDA
says "explorer" and not "desktop" as it
used to do.
> Could I have inadvertently
changed a display setting perhaps?

Andrea
> --
> Though
no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can
start
> from now and make a brand new
ending." - Carl Brad

Reply to the confirmation message or click the link provided
by the email.
> To modify your NVDA Email
settings or view archives:
subscription settings: http://www.freelists.org/list/nvda
> To contact list moderators, send an email
to nvda-moderators@....

> NVDA is developed by
NV Access in collaboration with the community.
> Get NVDA from: http://www.nvaccess.org/ Your continued
donations help
> keep NVDA development
going strong. Donate at:
> http://www.nvaccess.org/donate
>
> Other links:
> Come talk with other NVDA users on
irc.blufudge.net #NVDA Get NVDA add-ons at:
> http://addons.nvda-project.org/
> NVDA on Facebook:
> Get SkypeTalking for NVDA:
> http://skypetalking.googlecode.com/

> NVDA on
freelists.org

post messages to the list send email to nvda@...
To leave
> the list, send a blank
message with the subject of "unsubscribe" (without
quotes) to nvda-request@....
Reply to the confirmation message or click the link provided
by the email.
> To modify your NVDA Email
settings or view archives: