De: ken lawrence via Groups.Io
Enviado: lunes, 10 de febrero de 2020 01:01 p. m.
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Asunto: [nvda] will the add on updater update them?

Hi list 2019.3 is now on my computer I have several add ons that won’t work with the new version.  I’m aware of remote not working yet but will the dropbox and the skype and teamtalk add ons be updated soon?  I don’t want to remove the old ones to make sure new updates come in.  are there any timelines for these to be updated.  Also I didn’t quite see what is different in speech in the new version other than the different espeak engine.  What has changed there?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Patrick ZAJDA

Hello,

About the Dropbox addon, you can download the compatible version here: https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=dx-dev

Hop this helps,

Patrick

--
Patrick ZAJDA

Hi,
As soon as Dropbox add-on is declared stable, it’ll show up via Add-on Updater.

Cheers,

Joseph

Le 10/02/2020 à 20:01, ken lawrence via Groups.Io a écrit :

Hi list 2019.3 is now on my computer I have several add ons that won’t work with the new version.  I’m aware of remote not working yet but will the dropbox and the skype and teamtalk add ons be updated soon?  I don’t want to remove the old ones to make sure new updates come in.  are there any timelines for these to be updated.  Also I didn’t quite see what is different in speech in the new version other than the different espeak engine.  What has changed there?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Patrick ZAJDA

Well after updating several addons, to the dev versions nvda and 99.9% of all addons are once again working.

I have had to disable autoupdater because report simbols, dropbox, and emoticons want to downdate to the stable versions.

Bar the interactive fiction addon that is

I have just coppied a couple of manafest lines from an addon to that one and its status is now enabled, however goes without saying that we need things to work  a bit better.

On 11/02/2020 8:16 am, Patrick ZAJDA via Groups.Io wrote:

[...]

Hi all,

I’ll make a more general announcement once more add-ons become compatible and made available on stable update channel.

Cheers,

Joseph

[...]

David Ingram

f the nativeaccess application will get better in terms of accessibility when used with nvda? I ask this question because i'm trying to see if nvaccess.org will fully support nativeaccess to help improve accessibility and see if certain keystrokes e will work as an example when while using nvda together with nativeaccess I find that when I try to perform a scan command by using insert+ the number 2 key nothing happens and when I use insert+r to perform a scan nothing is recognized. I don't know whether i'm using the correct keystrokes concerning this but I thaught that I would let you know about it maybe you might have some insight on this that i'm missing.