Topics

win10 addon update

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

For some reason after taking that last update my pc started bogging down. In some cases I have to wait up to twenty seconds for a key command. I didn’t get the same result on my laptop. When I removed it it has been working just fine.

Jesus says, follow me and I'll help you through the rough spots.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene

The last update uses a lot of processor cycles.  It has something to do with Cortana.  Although the problem was flagged by testers, Microsoft released the update anyway.  Last week, they admited there was a problem after not doing so immediately.  Another botched update by Microsoft. 

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2019 10:28 PM
Subject: [nvda] win10 addon update

For some reason after taking that last update my pc started bogging down. In some cases I have to wait up to twenty seconds for a key command. I didn’t get the same result on my laptop. When I removed it it has been working just fine.

the world says, hey come with me. My way is broad and easy. So what if you get crap on your shoes. You can always wash it off, can't you!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Gene

See this article for an explanation.  I think the most important sentence in the article is the one that says that despite being flagged by beta testers, Microsoft released the update. 

Gene
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2019 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] win10 addon update

The last update uses a lot of processor cycles.  It has something to do with Cortana.  Although the problem was flagged by testers, Microsoft released the update anyway.  Last week, they admited there was a problem after not doing so immediately.  Another botched update by Microsoft. 

Gene

Yeah, another one, this time I got hit with it.

Why do they ignore their userbase when they set it up in the first place.

I have just reformat to make the issue go away, if they continue botching up, well I am not leaving, but I don't know if unless you needed to if I would recommend things right now, because things have not been as pollished as I'd like in 1903.

The shell for example likes to crash enough on folder access to notice.

This latest search thing got me really fuming.

But I guess thats microsoft.

So I guess more reformats to get things to become stable only to get another botchup.

Sometimes I laugh at these but its different when its your behind on the line.

On 8/09/2019 3:56 pm, Gene wrote:

Gene