locked Windows11:Welcome to new group

Akash Kakkar

Hey all,
So most of us who are connected to tech news are well aware that
Microsoft is launching new windows on 24th of june and most probably
it will be called "Windows11".
I know that you are all are very excited to try out the new version of
Windows and eagerly waiting for the june 24th event.
So, please allow me to welcome you all in brand new windows group
which is created for all of us keeping diversity, and inclusion in
mind.
This new group is created for everyone so that we all can discuss
anything related to new Windows Operating system.
To subscribe to the group please send a mail to:
windows+subscribe@groups.io
Use:
windows@groups.io
address for posting to the group
Let's start rolling #Windows11 discussions!
I hope our journey with this new Windows will be fruitful and I
welcome you all in the group in advance.
with regards,
Akash

Crayton Benner <craybay3198@...>

Wow. This sounds like a good group.

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 15:03, Akash Kakkar <akash.diverse@...> wrote:

[...]

Dear Gerald,
This mailing list is targetted for everyone.
I've created a exclusive list for windows accessibility which I'm
going to post soon.

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 15:03, Akash Kakkar <akash.diverse@gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

Gene

I doubt there is a need for another Windows list, whomever it is targeted at.  Aside from that, I don’t think it’s a good idea to set up another blind Windows list.  There is already a Windows 10 list that I believe is owned or moderated by Joseph Lee.  I expect that that list will include discussion of Windows 11.  I wouldn’t be surprised if its name changes as Windows 11 comes closer to release.  It isn’t a good idea to fragment users among redundant lists unless there is some problem with an important list and another would be beneficial and not just duplicate content or have inferior content because so many knowledgeable members are on the first list and not on the second.

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows11:Welcome to new group

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 03:35 PM, Gene wrote:
I doubt there is a need for another Windows list, whomever it is targeted at.
-
There is not.  This topic is now locked.

Whatever is being previewed on the 24th of June, whatever it might be called, is nothing more than what has been slated as the fall update to Windows 10, code named Sky Lake.

It's just the next in Windows As A Service releases. The world is not about to change.

      ~ Brian Vogel