Topics

Windows 10 App Essentials 19.11.3 #addonrelease

Mike Capelle <mcap@...>

Where do I get 19.3 of NVDA? Most of my apps/addons wont work, it  says I need 19.3.

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 01:50 PM, Mike Capelle wrote:
Where do I get 19.3 of NVDA?
The latest released version of NVDA is 2019.2.1.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Hi,

NVDA 2019.3 stable version is not available yet, but the alpha snapshots are (I don’t recommend using alpha builds unless you are ready to provide feedback or deal with bleeding-edge code). The message about add-ons might be due to you checking for development releases. I’ll make a general community announcement about it in the coming hours.

Cheers,

Joseph

Where do I get 19.3 of NVDA? Most of my apps/addons wont work, it  says I need 19.3.

Mike Capelle <mcap@...>

Thanks so much for this.

NVDA 2019.3 stable version is not available yet, but the alpha snapshots are (I don’t recommend using alpha builds unless you are ready to provide feedback or deal with bleeding-edge code). The message about add-ons might be due to you checking for development releases. I’ll make a general community announcement about it in the coming hours.

Cheers,

Joseph

Where do I get 19.3 of NVDA? Most of my apps/addons wont work, it  says I need 19.3.

Mike Capelle <mcap@...>

No the alpha or beta of 19.3, because I am using development apps, and it says tested with NVDA 19.3.

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 01:50 PM, Mike Capelle wrote:

Where do I get 19.3 of NVDA?

The latest released version of NVDA is 2019.2.1.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

Well its in alpha right now.

And unless you want to modify manafests to get addons installed which who knows for the older stuff I may just do that and hope they work, I wouldn't jump the  gun right now.

The big reason is its just like to close to the end of the year and  its not quite ready.

At any rate, I usually try to lock down all machines, and don't update things on christmas day.

We have the last big update to windows in the next couple weeks.