Topics

Windows 10 App Essentials 20.03 #addonrelease

Hi all,

Windows 10 App Essentials 20.03 is on its way – to be released to everyone (on stable channel) in a few hours. Version 20.03 includes improved support for Mail and Calendar app, as well as better experience when using upcoming Cortana generation 2 (Version 2004 and later).

Note: Windows 10 App Essentials add-on requires NVDA 2019.3 or later and Windows 10 Version 1903 (May 2019 Update/build 18362) or later. Also, Version 2004 (build 19041) is also supported.

Cheers,

Joseph

Ron Canazzi

Hello Joseph,

Has there or will there be any attempt to improve the Weather App for Windows 10?  Particularly for the History tab, sighted people can look at the records for every day for their desired location. With the App as enhanced by your software add on, all we get is the monthly and highs and lows and precipitation.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

I’ll take a look at it and see what can be done.