Topics

Windows 10 clipboard manager

Eilana Benish

Hello everybody

it is very important to have clipboard manager on windows 10

But unfortunately the navigation then waiver NVDA is not always consistent and therefore makes the use of the clipboard manager very inaccessible .

I hope that soon Microsoft or NVD a will fix this issue

and if so please let me know

Also I have tried searching on the web for accessible program for clipboard manager and did not find anything that can be totally accessible with NVDA.

So if any of you knows software for Managing clipboard that is iaccessible with NBA I would very much like to know

thanks in advance and keep it safe

--

 ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...

Eilana Benish

I forgot to mention that I am searching for clipboard manager that will save the formatting of the text that I am copying from Microsoft Word for example including links images and anything I copy to the clipboard  - so NVD a add ONS that I know of don't do that as far as I know

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 4 באוק׳ 2020 ב-13:52 מאת ‪Eilana Benish‬‏ <‪benish.ilana@...‬‏>:‬

[...]

Marten Post Uiterweer

Eilana,

How are you using the clipboardmanager now?>
With what hotkeys?
There is a clipboard manager built in to windows, but are you using that
manager?
You can access the clipboardmanager of windows by pressing win-v and
this is good accessible.

Probabley you have to turn on this manager.
Press win-i and type clipboard and tab around.

Regards, Marten

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 13:56:08 +0300 "Eilana Benish" <benish.ilana@...> wrote:

I forgot to mention that I am searching for clipboard manager that will
save the formatting of the text that I am copying from Microsoft Word for
example including links images and anything I copy to the clipboard - so
NVD a add ONS that I know of don't do that as far as I know

??????? ??? ??, 4 ????? 2020 ?-13:52 ??? ?Eilana Benish?? <?

<https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
*?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...*
<benish.ilana@...>

--

*?????? ?? | **Sincerely,*

*????? ???? ????? ?????? ????? 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
Accessibility authorized (2200) *

*????? ???????? – ?????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ???? * *| **Projects
manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
<https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
*?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...* <benish.ilana@...>

Eilana Benish

Hi Marten

Yes I am using Windows clipboard manager by pressing the winkey plus V

the problem is that the navigation there is not consistent so most of the time I cannot navigate through the least of the clipboard items .

Me and some blind friends tested this and we have found the navigation there is very difficult and not always we succeed 2 navigate between the copied elements

if you have any suggestions to how to do that I would gladly and willing to take any advice if there anything I am missing out

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 4 באוק׳ 2020 ב-14:49 מאת ‪Marten Post Uiterweer‬‏ <‪martenpu@...‬‏>:‬

Eilana,

How are you using the clipboardmanager now?>
With what hotkeys?
There is a clipboard manager built in to windows, but are you using that
manager?
You can access the clipboardmanager of windows by pressing win-v and
this is good accessible.

Probabley you have to turn on this manager.
Press win-i and type clipboard and tab around.

Regards, Marten

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 13:56:08 +0300 "Eilana Benish" <benish.ilana@...> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that I am searching for clipboard manager that will
> save the formatting of the text that I am copying from Microsoft Word for
> example including links images and anything I copy to the clipboard  - so
> NVD a add ONS that I know of don't do that as far as I know
>

> ??????? ??? ??, 4 ????? 2020 ?-13:52 ??? ?Eilana Benish?? <?
> benish.ilana@...??>:?
>
> > Hello everybody
> >
> > it is very important to have clipboard manager on windows 10
> >
> > But unfortunately the navigation then waiver NVDA is not always
> > consistent and therefore makes the use of the clipboard manager very
> > inaccessible .
> >
> > I hope that soon Microsoft or NVD a will fix this issue
> >
> > and if so please let me know
> >
> > Also I have tried searching on the web for accessible program for
> > clipboard manager and did not find anything that can be totally accessible
> > with NVDA.
> >
> > So if any of you knows software for Managing clipboard that is iaccessible
> > with NBA I would very much like to know
> >
> > thanks in advance and keep it safe
> >

> > --
> >
> >  *?????? ?? | **Sincerely,*
> >
> > *????? ???? ????? ?????? ????? 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
> > Accessibility authorized (2200) *
> >
> > *????? ???????? – ?????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ???? * *| **Projects
> > manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
> > <https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
> > *?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...*
> > <benish.ilana@...>
> >

> --
>
>  *?????? ?? | **Sincerely,*
>
> *????? ???? ????? ?????? ????? 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
> Accessibility authorized (2200) *
>
> *????? ???????? – ?????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ???? * *| **Projects
> manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
> <https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
> *?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...* <benish.ilana@...>

--

 ובכבוד רב | Sincerely,

אילנה בניש מורשה נגישות שירות 2200 | Eilana Benish, service Accessibility authorized (2200)

ניהול פרויקטים – נגישות ושמישות אינטרנט וטכנולוגיות מידע  | Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT

📱 +972-50-7100367 | 📧 benish.ilana@...

Marten Post Uiterweer

Eilana,

I am using Jaws and it seems to work better with Jaws.
I have experimented a bit wit NVDA and sometimes after using it and
pressing win-v again, it will change speech rate on my computer.
With Jaws I have not seen strange things in my short test.
This will not help you, but maybe something in NVDA causes this.
And yes: there are other clipboardmanagers, but I am not using them.

Regards, Marten

On Sun, 4 Oct 2020 16:00:17 +0300 "Eilana Benish" <benish.ilana@...> wrote:

Hi Marten

Yes I am using Windows clipboard manager by pressing the winkey plus V

the problem is that the navigation there is not consistent so most of the
time I cannot navigate through the least of the clipboard items .

Me and some blind friends tested this and we have found the navigation
there is very difficult and not always we succeed 2 navigate between the
copied elements

if you have any suggestions to how to do that I would gladly and willing to
take any advice if there anything I am missing out

??????? ??? ??, 4 ????? 2020 ?-14:49 ??? ?Marten Post Uiterweer?? <?

wrote:

[...]

*????? ???????? – ?????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ???? * *|
[...]

I have JAWS 2019 and it's not working there either as expected as far as keyboard navigation. The keyboard focus does not move always to the list of copied items. that is becausw this component it's not made accessible from the ground.
so I am notifying the developers of NVDA community of this issue

ICT* <https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
*?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...* <
benish.ilana@...>

--

*?????? ?? | **Sincerely,*

*????? ???? ????? ?????? ????? 2200 | **Eilana Benish, service
Accessibility authorized (2200) *

*????? ???????? – ?????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ???? * *|
**Projects manager – Accessibility & usability on internet and ICT*
<https://adn-accesstime.com/2019/02/06/ai-???????/>
*?? +972-50-7100367 | ?? **benish.ilana@...*
<benish.ilana@...>

Hi,
This is clipboard history, not exactly a clipboard manager to deal with formatting and such.
As for NVDA, try with Windows 10 App Essentials add-on installed (lately I've become this add-on's salesman...).
As for JAWS, if using Widows 10 May 2020 Update (or later), you'll need most recent JAWS 2019 release, or better yet, JAWS 2020 for better functionality and compatibility.
Cheers,
Joseph

wrote:

[...]

Hello Joseph

I am using Windows 10 apps sentials add on like forever

also I am updating JAWS 2019 to the latest version of 2019 and Soon I may upgrade to the latest version of 2021.

In addition , the windows clipboard saves all the formatting for the copied items . so for example if I am copying from Microsoft Word text with bullets and numbers and also headings and other styles, the windows clipboard manager save them.

ובכבוד רב, אילנה בניש
מורשה נגישות שירות
נשלח מ Outlook for iOS

מאת: ‏‏nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> בשם Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>
‏‏נשלח: Sunday, October 4, 2020 7:36:23 PM
‏‏אל: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
‏‏נושא: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 clipboard manager