Topics

Windows 10, NVDA 2019.3.1 and Code Factory Eloquence Add-on

Marcia Yale

Is there a known problem with the above? A friend of mine can't change any
of the speech settings. They're stuck and are not changing. There was a
different list of settings we found when we installed the add-on but we
can't seem to get back to those. And changing any of the normal list of
speech settings is not doing anything. Help appreciated!

Marcia Yale
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize,
accept, and celebrate those differences.
Audre Lorde