windows builtin ssh client

mattias

Not sure but Seems nvda have issues with windows 11 builtin ssh client

When deleting characters with backspace nvda dont tell What you delete

Skickades från E-post för Windows

Luke Davis

mattias wrote:

Not sure but Seems nvda have issues with windows 11 builtin ssh client
When deleting characters with backspace nvda dont tell What you delete
Not having this problem.

What NVDA version and windows version?

Luke

mattias

Latest nvda snapshot

Latest windows 11 insider

Skickades från E-post för Windows

> Not sure but Seems nvda have issues with windows 11 builtin ssh client

> When deleting characters with backspace nvda dont tell What you delete

Not having this problem.

What NVDA version and windows version?

Luke

Luke Davis

mattias wrote:

Latest nvda snapshot
Latest windows 11 insider
Someone else with Win 11 will have to confirm. I can only confirm that it isn't a problem on Win 10.

You'll probably have to report an NVDA bug.

Luke

Carlos Medrano

That's interesting. I don't have Windows 11, but have you played with the settings in the advanced page of the NVDA settings dialogue? There's a few console settings that may help there.