Topics

Windows mail not responding to keyboard

John J. Boyer

Hello,

The first few times I tried Windows 10 Mail it looked promising. Now it displays a mesage and then won't respond to the keyboard, not to alt, escape F1, etc.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@...

Chris Mullins

Hi

I use it every day without too many problems.  Make sure you have the Windows 10 App Essentials add-on installed to help with access.

Cheers

Chris the