Topics

wordCount 2.0 released.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

We announce the release of version 2.0 of our add-on wordCount!

*** Compatibility: NVDA 2019.3 to 2020.1

*** Provisional link for download: https://github.com/ruifontes/wordCount/releases/download/2.0/wordCount-2.0.nvda-addon

This addon announces the number of words, characters, paragraphs and lines of the selected text by pressing Control+Shift+F12.
It also create a ordered list of the words used and allow to display the lines containing a word.

In any text editor, or in a virtual document, for example in a web browser, PDF, email body, etc., select the desired text using the usual text selection commands and press Control+Shift+f12.

To get a list of words used, just press Control+Shift+f11.

This commands can be modified in the "Input gestures" dialog in the "Text editing" section.

Rui Fontes

NVDA portuguese team

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Andrea Sherry

Hey! This addon is just so cool.
Aything like that is useful justg now. I am in age care and we are in lockdown and are probably about to be confined to our rooms. Not sure about that.
Andrea

On 29/03/2020 10:32 am, Rui Fontes wrote:
[...]

Glad you like it!

Any suggestion for improvements is welcome!

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 07:44 de 29/03/2020, Andrea Sherry escreveu:

[...]

Mallard

Oh, thanks!

I'll need this to count words when I write essays for my English courses, and to count words in my students' writing tasks when preparing for English exams....

Very welcome add-on at this time!

Ciao,

Ollie