Working with MS-Excel

Stephen Thacker

Spin-off of Topic: fields don't read when creating a distribution list in winword

Hi, as you are talking about Spreadsheets, can you give me a brief description on how to creat them and use other features, or failing that do you know of a spreadsheet or Excel Tutorial please? Do you use Access and if so can you shed any light on using databases, etc. I am totally blind, use digital hearing aids in both ears and am a wheelchair user and live on my own although I do have two carers and others who voluntarily help me but none of them use the programmes I relate to, so hoping you or someone else on this list may be able to help or know of someone who can.

Cheers, Steve

Moderator's Note:  Other than discussion of tutorials for Excel with NVDA (or screen readers in general), please take discussions about working with Excel itself to the Chat Subgroup or the Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group.
---------
Chat Subgroup of NVDA email addresses:

Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group

Tony Ballou

Hi Steve,

If you go to https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/ you’ll find books covering how to use NVDA, and using it with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.  Hope this helps.

Tony

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

[...]

falkogiepmans@...

There is a nice video series on youtube by Teacher Ryan O. Unfortunately this is hearing based so I'm not sure if this is helpfull for you.