Topics

zoom not reading in edit areas

Hi all.

This may well be a ticketed item, but I thought before I waste the devs time with this that I put it here.

A couple days ago I was involved in a zoom meating.

They heavily used the text boxes for q&a, the chat boxes, and the like.

Nvda would read letters as I typed them in but if I hit backspace it wouldn't read the letters I was deleting, I also couldn't read anything in any edit field though I could read all output data just fine just input form data in input boxes.

Its the only thing I couldn't do.

Shaun

Send an email to their accessibility team at access@... or Open a support ticket here.

Jonathan Milam